COVID-19 is a reality of these times, so please follow the latest Government guidelines and the instructions below to ensure that your swaps abide by the guidance set out by the Government.
1. Sanitise everything that is to be swapped. Fully clean and disinfect all items before swapping them.
2. Please organise for a safe place for the swap outside your homes.
3. Only have one person per household go to a swap location.
4. Social distancing for all swaps is mandatory.
5. The swap itself should be contactless.
6. Make sure all parties wash their hands (with water and soap or alcohol gel) before touching any cleaned item about to be swapped.
7. Clean any new-to-you items before they come into your home.